Tuesday 11 November 2014

Stroopwafels!!!!!

Hi guys so I have another food post!!!! This time it is on stroopwafels!!!! Stroopwafels are basically caramel wafers that originated in The Netherlands. They are one of my favourite thigs EVER to eat because they're SOOOOOOO delicious!!!! Stroopwafels are available in Lidl and The Netherlands and sometimes Germany.
 






Sometimes people put stroopwafels over their mug of tea, coffee, e.t.c. This make the stroopwafel go all soft and warm = yummy!!!!
I personally like to put stroopwafels on top of my hot chocolate but sometimes, my mug is too big and the stroopwafel falls into the hot chocolate. :(








There are also mini stroopwafels which are in English called "Caramel Bites". These are nice for a small treat.That is all for today, and stroopwafels are officially on Willemijn's Seal of Approval! Bye!!!!!!!!!






Willemijn